“Fun Bar”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Drinks were very reasonably priced, our bartender was super friendly, she suggested a great 'local' place to eat in keystone for breakfast the next morning, which was greatly appreciated.. Great CD jukebox and pool table postioned right by the bar gave us a chance to meet other visitors.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

on returning here. Lots of nice decor, but should have known better when there were only 3 cars parked there at suppertime and one was full of tourists. Apparently not a local's place. I ordered the daily mystery meat soup and it was actually good, although very salty. Reuben sandwich was worthless. Slices of corned beef out of a package, slice of cheese in grocery store rye bread. I can do that myself. Pardner's salmon was OK, but she left alot.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Aug. 22, 2013 my husband and I decided to try Chute Roosters for lunch. We were on vacation and every restaurant is a crapshoot. You roll the dice and hope. We rolled a 7 here. We ordered the Bison steak with baked potatoes. I rarely order steak since I have minimal usage of my left hand. I hate to look like a hick who doesn't know how to hold a fork and knife. Since it was lunch time and was not crowded I took a chance. What a treat! The steak was so tender and easy to cut. But more than that it was very tasty. Maybe it took a little longer to get our food but the final product was well worth the time and I was at the restaurant with my favorite person, my husband. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful. I sometimes feel that we take the service people for granted; courtesy works both ways. Thanks, Chute Roosters, for a great meal.

Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

The restaurant was dirty and dusty, the staff was slow and rude, it was expensive and the food was gross. We ordered and it took them 45 mins to get us our food, she brought our appetizer 2 mins before our dinner came and was pissy about our TINY table being to small for all the plates. My husband begged me not to walk out while we waited so long for our food without even seeing our waitress. The people next to us had to ask 5 times for there waitress to come help them and when she did she was rude and mad that she had to take his steak back cuz it was still freezing in the middle and was suppose to be well done. Please never go here!

Reviewed 9 July 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us by someone we met at our campground. It may have been an off day for us to eat here because we were not impressed by the food at all. I ordered the sirloin and was told that they were "all out of that today" (it was around 5pm). The waitress (who was very nice) suggested the Rib-eye steak to me to which I ordered. I was sorry I did, the steak was overdone (ordered it medium), had a ton of gristle on it and wasn't very tasty. The "fresh vegetables" that came with mine and my husband's meals were actually exactly like frozen vegetables out of a package. Neither of us ate much of those. We each had an order of French Onion Soup, it was ssssoooo salty and it had one small crouton on top of it. I actually was glad they only gave a small cup of it since it was hard to get down. There was a wedding reception taking place upstairs, so I'm not sure if that's why our food in the restaurant wasn't terrific, maybe all the good food was being sent upstairs to the reception???? Paid a lot of money for not much of anything. We won't go back if we ever make it back to SD. :(