“Best ribs ever!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Excellent food, quaint atmosphere. The server was quite engaging. Enjoyed our evening there. Had asked if the restaurant was haunted. Seemed to have a very interesting vibe to it.

1  Thank Irene C

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Drinks were very reasonably priced, our bartender was super friendly, she suggested a great 'local' place to eat in keystone for breakfast the next morning, which was greatly appreciated.. Great CD jukebox and pool table postioned right by the bar gave us a chance to meet other visitors.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

on returning here. Lots of nice decor, but should have known better when there were only 3 cars parked there at suppertime and one was full of tourists. Apparently not a local's place. I ordered the daily mystery meat soup and it was actually good, although very salty. Reuben sandwich was worthless. Slices of corned beef out of a package, slice of cheese in grocery store rye bread. I can do that myself. Pardner's salmon was OK, but she left alot.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Aug. 22, 2013 my husband and I decided to try Chute Roosters for lunch. We were on vacation and every restaurant is a crapshoot. You roll the dice and hope. We rolled a 7 here. We ordered the Bison steak with baked potatoes. I rarely order steak since I have minimal usage of my left hand. I hate to look like a hick who doesn't know how to hold a fork and knife. Since it was lunch time and was not crowded I took a chance. What a treat! The steak was so tender and easy to cut. But more than that it was very tasty. Maybe it took a little longer to get our food but the final product was well worth the time and I was at the restaurant with my favorite person, my husband. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful. I sometimes feel that we take the service people for granted; courtesy works both ways. Thanks, Chute Roosters, for a great meal.

Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

The restaurant was dirty and dusty, the staff was slow and rude, it was expensive and the food was gross. We ordered and it took them 45 mins to get us our food, she brought our appetizer 2 mins before our dinner came and was pissy about our TINY table being to small for all the plates. My husband begged me not to walk out while we waited so long for our food without even seeing our waitress. The people next to us had to ask 5 times for there waitress to come help them and when she did she was rude and mad that she had to take his steak back cuz it was still freezing in the middle and was suppose to be well done. Please never go here!