“So much fun”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Super fun atmosphere! The pizza was amazing! Great prices, can't wait to come back here for rally! Love the flea market

2  Thank gknight82

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I took my family up for the first time to hear my friends' band play. We LOVED it! Our servers were incredibly friendly. Servers and regular patrons fawned over my little girl, who had a blast dancing to the band. My husband was super excited to see a cowboy burger on their menu and said it was one of the best ones he had in the hills. We will definitely be back. Next time we'll have to check out the pizza!

2  Thank ADCMom
Reviewed 19 January 2014

4 of us went this past Friday for the fish fry. This place is so cute, they have antiques all over as decoration, and for sale. It does not look very nice on the outside, so it was a pleasant surprise. They were pretty busy when we walked in, the patrons were very welcoming as we walked in and looked around to see if we seat ourselves. The server came over right away, I was very pleased with the service. We all had the fish, it was a little greasy, but still very good. We will definitely be back to try other things.

Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

Tasty fish and fries, what more do you need on a Friday night. Place was packed, but my guests and I had quick and efficient services. There are antiques to look over while you wait. Reminds me of the Minnesota/Wisconsin traditional Friday night venue!

Reviewed 12 October 2013

The service here was very friendly and prompt. Decided to get a pizza to go. Very tasty. We had a drink at the bar and enjoyed chatting with the bartender very much. We'll be back most definitely.