The location was a.) easy to find, b.) close to many attractions and c.) had an amazing scenery! We are living on a tight budget with three little ones and one parent in grad school, so often times a good deal means you sacrifice something else..like service or cleanliness. However, that is not the case here. The room was very clean, never slept so well on a hotel mattress before, and the amenities were awesome (fast wifi, gas grill to use to, a beautiful deck to watch the sunset on, playground, firepit, breakfast, etc.). They even called us and sent us our camcorder we accidently left behind..so sweet! We will definately return to this place each year we come to the Hills!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your Black Hills vacation at our lodge and cabins within minutes to Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Custer State Park and several area attractions, ride on the Mickelson trail or kick back at Sheridan lake 2 miles away, cookout on our covered deck, and enjoy the scenic hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Mountain View Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain View Lodge & Cabins Hotel Hill City
- Mountain View Lodge And Cabins
- Mountain View Hotel