We had a wonderful time at the Mountain View Lodge. The in-keepers where very friendly and helpful. We decided to stay an extra night and they were able to accommodate us. Wonderful location close to Hill City and Keystone. It is off a busy road that can be noisy but for the value I would stay again and recommend to others. The rooms are not fancy but have all you need, comfy beds, TV, mini fridge, and microwave. Also on the large covered deck are gas grills that I will be using next time I stay, it would have saved us a bunch of money would we had brought food to grill. The free breakfast of cereal, toast, donuts OJ and coffee was perfect to start our day. The pool is small but felt wonderful after a long day of site seeing. Across the street is a Ice Cream shop and Putt-Putt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your Black Hills vacation at our lodge and cabins within minutes to Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Custer State Park and several area attractions, ride on the Mickelson trail or kick back at Sheridan lake 2 miles away, cookout on our covered deck, and enjoy the scenic hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Mountain View Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain View Lodge And Cabins
- Mountain View Lodge & Cabins Hotel Hill City
- Mountain View Hotel