This has been my favourite motel so far. Room was comfy and was plenty big enough with homey touches. Our room had a view of the hills and there were little tables and chairs to sit out on. Breakfast was varied with DIY toast and spreads, delicious homemade muffins, cereals, fruit and juice. There are a couple of eating establishments over the road however the motel is a 5 min drive from the Main Street. Couldn't fault cleanliness or service - was everything we needed at a great price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your Black Hills vacation at our lodge and cabins within minutes to Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Custer State Park and several area attractions, ride on the Mickelson trail or kick back at Sheridan lake 2 miles away, cookout on our covered deck, and enjoy the scenic hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Mountain View Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain View Lodge & Cabins Hotel Hill City
- Mountain View Lodge And Cabins
- Mountain View Hotel