You can tell that the owners of the lodge take great pride in their property! I stayed in lodge room #7 for four nights. The room was spotless. The bathroom was cleaner than the one in my own house. The double beds were exceedingly comfortable and the shower was great. Even though the lodge faces a major road, my mom and I never heard any noise from the road or other guests and we are both light sleepers. We enjoyed sitting on the enormous deck and chatting with other guests. Every staff member we met went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed for an enjoyable stay. I would highly recommend the lodge!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your Black Hills vacation at our lodge and cabins within minutes to Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Custer State Park and several area attractions, ride on the Mickelson trail or kick back at Sheridan lake 2 miles away, cookout on our covered deck, and enjoy the scenic hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com and HRS so you can book your Mountain View Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain View Lodge & Cabins Hotel Hill City
- Mountain View Lodge And Cabins
- Mountain View Hotel