Launched from this central location to Mt Rushmore, golf, Spearfish canyon, Custer Park, national park caves, and the peaceful back county around Deerfield. Nightlife close-by in downtown; went on the 1880's Train with grandkids--boo-yah! Didn't have time to fly-fish the fast water streams, or lakes - takes at least a week to sample it all; another week to do the full tourista scene. Quiet rooms, and attentive staff made my stay a great memory worth repeating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your Black Hills vacation at our lodge and cabins within minutes to Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Custer State Park and several area attractions, ride on the Mickelson trail or kick back at Sheridan lake 2 miles away, cookout on our covered deck, and enjoy the scenic hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Mountain View Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain View Lodge And Cabins
- Mountain View Lodge & Cabins Hotel Hill City
- Mountain View Hotel