“Reminds me of the show "My Crazy Obsession"”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Teddy Bear Town

Teddy Bear Town
Ranked #3 of 3 Tours in Hill City
More attraction details
Owner description: Teddy Bear Town is a little gingerbread house that displays the Guinness World Record of over 8000 teddy bears. Bears in the collection have come from every U.S. state and 24 foreign countries and no two are alike. There is no charge to see the collection, runs on a donation basis plus sales from the gift shop. It is opened daily from Memorial Week-end thru mid-Sept., 8a.m. til 7p.m. Off-season tours are given upon request.
Woodridge
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Reminds me of the show "My Crazy Obsession"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

It is what it is. A bunch of bears crammed onto shelves in a little store. Some of the bears are wearing tags that tell about where they originated. The nice older woman that owns it stands at the counter to greet you. It's free, it's kitschy and cute. My 18 year old bought a teddy bear town tee shirt. My 9 year old liked that when he asked the owner if he could use a restroom her reply was, "bare bottoms welcome!"

1 Thank Kerri K

winnipeg
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Bears, bears, bears”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

We stumbled across this place by accident today while looking for a liquor store, haha, when my 8 year old son saw the sign he stated "I think I am in heaven". He LOVED it!

We didn't spend much time here as it is quite small, but seeing all those bears is neat. My son bought a bear and was all smiles as we left.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank cdnbvr
bismarck
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A little creepy!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

We just stopped in here as we were waiting for our dinner reservations and had a few minutes to spare. It was jam packed with teddy bears...so I was almost claustrophobic. There were over 8000 bears which is impressive, but they need to be displayed differently. Way too many in a small place!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank amy m
Clearfield, Utah
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Fun little stop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

My girls loved this! They were able to bring teddy bears to donate and they are now part of the world record for the biggest collection of teddy bears. We didn't spend very long there, but it was on the way and definitely worth the stop.

Visited July 2013
Chicago, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Everyone loves Teddy Bears”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

This was a great stop for all in our group, young and old alike.
The kids each brought a Teddy Bear to add and immediately got their name and number given to them so they can come find their bear again. Jackie who owns the museum could not have been nicer to my grandchildren.
She explained to us how she got started and the museum has blossomed over the years.
Nice respite from driving and climbing.

Visited July 2013