“Sweet ol' time”

Mountain Treats
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Hill City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 July 2013

The gentleman behind the counter greeted us warmly as we scanned the various flavors of ice cream, and we passed a good bit of time enjoying our ice cream at Mountain Treats. This is a great stop in Hill City, SD.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Dave & Shelley are amazing! I love their pie & ice cream. If it didn't contain a monster amount of calories I would visit every day!! Stop in soon for a true tasty treat!!

Reviewed 3 June 2013

Tiny little sweet shop in the center of Hill City. While we were there I watched the owners (presumably) serve an iced espresso, a huckelberry shake, a chunk of peanut butter fudge and four ice cream cones, all with a friendly smile and a few cheesy jokes. The gentlemen working was extremely friendly and took the time to ask us about our visit and recommend a local bbq restaurant to try. Places like this are what family vacays are all about.

Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

Only came by for fudge, but if you like fudge, you'll love this place! Small and right off the main street, but a good place to satisfy that sweet tooth!

Reviewed 25 September 2012

The "Mountain Treats" Sweet Shop on Main Street in Hill City is my opinion also the sweetest place in the Black Hills. Specializing in Fudge, Pies, Ice Cream and Expresso, Shelley and Dave also provide great conversation while you are there. I liked their fudge so much, I went in twice during my 3 days in the area. This is a must stop place when you are in the Mount Rushmore area. Even if you eat your meal somewhere else, come here for dessert.

1  Thank Stan E