“Great Price, Service!”

Ranked #15 of 29 Restaurants in Hill City
Waupaca, Wisconsin
“Great Price, Service!”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Subway... well it's a sandwich shop, they make decent sandwiches no matter where you go. it's reasonable. But man is it hot in there. They have a fan blowing hot air around, I felt for the workers. we took ours to go!

Visited August 2014

Rapid City, South Dakota
“Stupid”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We went there and order two foot longs. One pulled pork, and one veggie. We also got 3 cookies and a bag of chips. The total was $26.98. And just when we were about to pay the credit card machine wouldn't work. The cashier lady told us to write a check or go to the bank. We don't go to that bank, and we didn't have any checks at the time. We only had 15 dollars on hand. So the lady took our cookies and chips away. They least Subway could do is give us a cookie or something. It wasn't our fault their credit card machine wasn't working. I highly recommend having cash on hand if you come here.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Trisha018
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Horrible Experience”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Hard to believe in thus day and age fast food workers can be so rude. Ann was the woman who we apparently disturbed to order food. She was rude and acted as if we were bothering her. The coffee smelled like ashes to boot.

I'd suggest finding new staff, this was ridiculous.

Sturgis, South Dakota
“Worst subway staff ever!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

never in my life have i ever been to a subway worse than this one. When i tried to order my sandwiches all three of the employees there were rude to me, the middle one could barely take a simple 3 topping request of lettuce tomatoes and pickles, she told me to stop and slow down (which i always say it slow in the first place) turns out this middle employee was the manager!!!!!!!!!!! if you cant take a simple request like that than she does not deserve to be a manager, i was furious that all three of the workers were rude.
after i got my sandwiches which werent made right at all, we get to the cashier, who doesnt seem like she knows what shes doing, and must have been hard of hearing or just plain stupid because she wasnt understanding my request which was simply to make ONE of the sandwiches a meal. After all of that, i was soooo fumed, i went up to them after all the other customers were finished and asked them for their district managers phone number, to which they refused and claimed they didnt know it, i will NEVER eat at this subway again and i seriously hope the owner does something about this because i see im no the only who is not satisfied with the service. Otherwise theyre going to lose money, because i will be telling EVERYONE I know not to eat there. because the employees are the worst i have ever met. its pathetic to treat customers this way.

• Visited July 2014
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“Standard Subway”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

friendly staff and clean facilities; would go there again if I was in town...blahblahblahblah (is it 50 characters yet?)

Visited June 2014