“Good breakfast”
Review of Jiggers

Jiggers
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Kadoka
Cuisines: American
Description: Very clean & friendly. Food was very good, fast and reasonably prices. Staff was extremely personable. We travel a lot and I would recommend this stop to anyone.
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

This definitely qualifies as a 'Don't judge a book by its cover' type of place. Had it not been for the lack of dining options in Kadoka and the good reviews on TA - the exterior would have normally kept me away. This place serves standard diner fare - and does it quite well based on our breakfast experience. Service was good (though we were the only ones there at 6:30 am on a Saturday). Prices were reasonable. We would eat breakfast here again if we find ourselves in Kadoka.

1  Thank quickbox

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We took a chance on the town of Kadoka as it's the nearest town to Badlands National Park, which we wanted to hit early the next morning after driving from suburban Milwaukke, WI. The restaurant does look a little sketchy from the outside, but don't turn away, the inside is simple, but very clean and welcoming. The fare is classic American Diner Food. My daughter had the Chicken Fried Steak and Mashed Potatoes which she is a huge fan of, and she said it would be in the Top 5 of all she has sampled. I had a very tasty, Patty Melt and Fries which were very tasty. Over all no complaints, and reasonable prices.

1  Thank Nick B
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Although we weren't expecting much, lunch at Jigger's turned out to be super yummy! Everything we ordered was delicious- the Reuben, patty melt, hamburger, and mini corn dogs! Service was friendly and locals flock to the restaurant. My recommendation- leave room for the warm homemade pies for dessert!

1  Thank Michelle S
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We were just passing through Kadoka and stopped for a mid-afternoon lunch. The air conditioner was having problems that day and the kitchen was putting out a lot of heat. The cafe is a little out-dated, but clean, and they definitely do the best they can with the building they have.

The menu is simple and filled with a lot of the usual Americana cafe fare. After suffering disappointment that breakfast was not served all day, I went with one of my favorites in the hot beef sandwich. I was not disappointed a second time. I received a full plate of delicious roast beef, mashed potatoes, and bread, all smothered in brown gravy. It seemed good and home-made, rather than school-cafeteria-made.

After finishing off the plate of food, I enjoyed a warm slice of homemade cherry pie a la mode.

If you're looking for a good, home-style cafe on your journey across South Dakota. Do not hesitate to stop at Jiggers!

1  Thank Scoop74
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Stopped for lunch after reading reviews. My husband and I were the only customers at 11:200am on a Friday. The burgers were good and french fries crispy and plenty of them! The only complaint was the one waitress who waited on us took our order and proceeded to get her lunch and sat at a table next to us and ate...never coming back to check on us to see if we needed anything.

2  Thank Livsun