“Super 8 at Eastern edge of Badlands”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Super 8 Kadoka

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kadoka
Super 8 Kadoka
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Kadoka
Moscow Mills, MO
“Super 8 at Eastern edge of Badlands”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2006

Stayed there within the last week. This is a chain hotel. Very basic motel with nothing real fancy, but was very nice. Room was clean. Staff was extremely helpful and freindly. I am diabetic and needed meds refrigerated and hotel manager offered to put them in her fridge and to refreeze my cooler packs.

Would readily stay again and recomend to others.

9 Thank Truckertaxman

Couples
Solo
Business
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2006

If you've been in this area of the country, you can sympathize with me. We drove to Kadoka from the Corn Palace in Mitchell. Along that road all we saw was a whole lot of nothing. No fast food, no chain hotels. There were several mom-and-pop cafes and the occasional BP station. So when we got to Kadoka at 10:00 PM, we were happy to be in a place with a gas station, a Happy Chef, a few other establishments, and a place to sleep. The hotel itself was a typical Super 8. Plain, no frills. When we arrived late at night, I was surprised to see two or three other groups arriving at the same time. The man working the front desk was slow as molasses, but he was friendly and through. When we went to the front desk to ask for extra towels (What makes hotels think that groups of four people need four bath towels but only three washcloths, I don't know.), the man gave them to us and asked if we needed anything else.
The room was sparkling clean and plainly furnished. There's not much to say about it.
The only gripe we had was with the free breakfast. The selection was very poor. There was some bread and a few types of cereal. If you like big breakfasts, I would suggest going next door to Happy Chef.
Overall, I was quite satisfied with this hotel. It struck me as a small-town establishment, even though it's part of a chain. Weary travelers looking for a good value couldn't ask for a better place to stay.

12 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kadoka
Americas Best Value Inn
Badlands Interior Motel and Campground
Budget Host Sundowner
Budget Host Sundowner
#3 of 6 in Kadoka

Been to Super 8 Kadoka? Share your experiences!