“Yummy!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Club 27
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Kadoka
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Murdo, South Dakota, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

I have had several items from the menu as I love eating here. The finger steaks (naked or breaded) are excellent! the prime rib on week ends is awesome! I have not had a bad meal here! The staff is friendly and the prices are great! The cold beer isn't bad either!

• Visited December 2013

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Great Steak, Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

Small menu - and its all steak with only jumbo fried shrimp as their fish option. But the steak is excellent! I had the filet mignon and I could cut it with a butter knife. Great little salad bar. Ate at the bar both times I was there and the ladies behind the bar were just super sweet and fun. And the locals are too funny. (You will easily be picked out of the crowd as a tourist- just beware)

Visited October 2013
1 Thank sybilsinmaui
Napoleon, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

Stopped into Club 27 late at night for grub. Kitchen was closed but the beer was closed. The bar tender/owner was a great guy full of information. He even let us tent camp in the front yard of the bar. Anyone looking for good people and good company needs to stop. Two thumbs up!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank papasilv
“A diamond in rough”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

We stopped at this restaurant at 8:30pm on our way from MT Rushmore and had the best steak ever!!! The place did not have a menu instead they were having cook you own 12oz and potatoes and salad on the side all for $15. I could not believe it! I would have paid for the same amount and kind of food at a minimum $30. Great food, great value and very nice people. If my travels ever bring me back here, this is the place I'll be having my dinner. Highly recommend.

• Visited August 2013
“Just what we needed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

This was a very good place! Food was good and prices very reasonable. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Just what we needed after a long day on the road.

I'll be back to the club 27 next time I travel through.

• Visited July 2013