“Good pizza, wrong order :(”
Review of Pizza Lab

Pizza Lab
Ranked #6 of 21 Restaurants in Lead
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

We ran over to Pizza Lab in Lead from Deadwood based on the good reviews. Lady on the phone seemed confused...picked up our two pizzas and they we're both totally wrong. Angry kids, pizza tasted okay but check your order upon pickup. Seriously...the kids one was pepperoni and cheese! :(

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We went to the Pizza Lab on a whim. We were headed though town and decided to stop bc the kids were hungry and beings 2 of the kids are gluten-free we thought that it would be a good option since they had gluten-free crust available. Very clean and spacious place. They give you a menu and you can pick a spot to sit and look at the menu. I went up to order the pizzas and as I was ordering the owner acted very annoyed and rude. I put in an order for a regular 1/2 pepperoni 1/2 ham and then went on to put in my second pizza order which was going to be 1/2 hawaiian 1/2 mushroom & pepperoni. As I started to say the second order the owner bluntly says " I would really like to not do half and half pizzas, we are really busy tonight." I was like are you kidding me, I'm the customer who is paying you for a custom pizza. I was not real impressed. He didn't even skip a beat saying it or say sorry. So I continued to order the rest of the pizza and drink. Ordered milk for the kids and when I asked if they had white or cholate he said white only. After my order was placed I grabbed the rest of the drink and he said the milks would be out with the meal, no problem I thought. We ended up getting our pizzas and they forgot the milks so I asked the server who brought out our pizzas to bring the milks. He said no problem and asked if we wanted white or chocolate? I guess the owner must have forgotten that they had chocolate milk. I guess the owner didn't want to do any work of making chocolate milk. Overall, the pizza was pretty good. The server we had was very nice and attentive. The owner needs to take some advice from him. Will probably not stop there again.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Best pizza in the black hills. Get the thicker crust. Fast and friendly with a nice local atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Don't be put off by the outside appearance. The pizza inside was delicious. It was a very busy night and the place was filled with Boy Scouts so it took a little while for our order to come out. The owner came out and apologized and was very friendly. The pizza had a thin crust with lots of cheese-very good. We stayed in deadwood and it's only 5 mins down the road. No pizza place in deadwood. Very family friendly.

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

They have the best pizza I have eaten in a long time. We make sure we order one every time we are in the area. Plus they deliver to the campground. Best pizza in the area for us.