“Good Pizza.”

Pizza Lab
Ranked #6 of 20 Restaurants in Lead
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ankeny, Iowa
“Good Pizza.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Ordered 3 pizzas for delivery. Garlic Chicken, Meatza, and Pepperoni. Pizza was very good - no complaints. The only downfall was that we tried calling for a couple of hours before they finally picked up. Not sure what that was, but the food was good.

• Visited July 2014

Winnipeg, Canada
“Excellent pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Highly recommended. The pizza was fabulous and reasonably priced. Great atmosphere afterward with pool and music.

Visited July 2014
Jackson, Wisconsin
“Good pizza, wrong order :(”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

We ran over to Pizza Lab in Lead from Deadwood based on the good reviews. Lady on the phone seemed confused...picked up our two pizzas and they we're both totally wrong. Angry kids, pizza tasted okay but check your order upon pickup. Seriously...the kids one was pepperoni and cheese! :(

Watertown, South Dakota
“Good Pizza, Rude Owner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

We went to the Pizza Lab on a whim. We were headed though town and decided to stop bc the kids were hungry and beings 2 of the kids are gluten-free we thought that it would be a good option since they had gluten-free crust available. Very clean and spacious place. They give you a menu and you can pick a spot to sit and look at the menu. I went up to order the pizzas and as I was ordering the owner acted very annoyed and rude. I put in an order for a regular 1/2 pepperoni 1/2 ham and then went on to put in my second pizza order which was going to be 1/2 hawaiian 1/2 mushroom & pepperoni. As I started to say the second order the owner bluntly says " I would really like to not do half and half pizzas, we are really busy tonight." I was like are you kidding me, I'm the customer who is paying you for a custom pizza. I was not real impressed. He didn't even skip a beat saying it or say sorry. So I continued to order the rest of the pizza and drink. Ordered milk for the kids and when I asked if they had white or cholate he said white only. After my order was placed I grabbed the rest of the drink and he said the milks would be out with the meal, no problem I thought. We ended up getting our pizzas and they forgot the milks so I asked the server who brought out our pizzas to bring the milks. He said no problem and asked if we wanted white or chocolate? I guess the owner must have forgotten that they had chocolate milk. I guess the owner didn't want to do any work of making chocolate milk. Overall, the pizza was pretty good. The server we had was very nice and attentive. The owner needs to take some advice from him. Will probably not stop there again.

• Visited July 2014
Spearfish, South Dakota
“Best pizza in the hills”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Best pizza in the black hills. Get the thicker crust. Fast and friendly with a nice local atmosphere.

• Visited June 2014

Been to Pizza Lab? Share your experiences!