“Spacious and roomy for our famiy of 10.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
69Grandma...
Gowrie, Iowa
“Spacious and roomy for our famiy of 10.”
Reviewed 14 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Overall, it was great. A couple of things....the rugs in the kitchen need to be replaced. The corners are all turned up and we tripped over them several times. Also, the air conditioner is not big enough to keep the second and third floors cool. The first level was almost cold and the rest of the cabin was in the upper 70s. Also, someone closed the deadbolt and we had a devil of a time getting it undone....looked like other people had the same problem. Loved that there were a couple of washers and dryers. Very comfy and cozy.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
SD

Reviewed 24 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing