“Excellent Staff Great Stay!”

Copper Mounatin Resort and Condominiums
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Lead
Mandan, North Dakota
“Excellent Staff Great Stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2012

We just returned from Lead SD where we spent the last 3 nights, rooms are clean, staff was excellent. They were so friendly and willing to accomodate any request! Would highly recommend to anyone! They rate at the top of my list for Best Costomer Service! So nice!
We were part of a big group (200 or so) and they did just a super job!!!!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bonness88
Sn0wfinder, Customer Liaison at Copper Mounatin Resort and Condominiums, responded to this review, 21 July 2012
Thanks so much for staying with us! We really appreciate the compliments:) we take a lot of pride in our customer service! thanks for noticing. We can't wait to see you next time!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Bismarck
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2012

We were a little nervous upon arrival because there was some confusion with the room arrangements but easily solved. Bobby Rock and his staff hosted a prime rib dinner for all of the bikers which was DELICIOUS! I have never had prime rib that good! The breakfast buffet was good and reasonably priced. A shuttle service down the hill to Deadwood was provided nightly which was very nice and easily accessible. The beds were also comfortable. For the price of the hotel, I thought it was a great deal with great hotel staff service! The manager was available and seen throughout our stay.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
Thanks for your patience and understanding! We're excited to hear that we were a joy to be around:) your guys' group was fantastic and we hope you can come back in the future! Ride safe!
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2012

This hotel has changed to Days Inn, but they still have the Golden Hills name all over the place. Grocery store within walking distance was convenient because there was no breakfast provided in the hotel.

Large room, but no fridge or microwave in the room. They have a microwave and coffee in the lobby, but my aunt tried the coffee and said it was gross.

We went to the front desk to ask for a plastic spoon, but no one was there and there was no bell to ring for service. I finally called the reception using the phone at the counter, and it was really weird to hear the phone ringing on the other side of the counter. I guess the line went to a cellphone or another place in the back, and the guy who answered said he would get it immediately but took a while.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
, General Manager at Copper Mounatin Resort and Condominiums, responded to this review, 24 June 2012
Thank you for your rescent stay. We are currently in the middle of a property transition to a Days Inn. We will not be fully integrated until July 15th. We are currently offering free continental breakfast with many upgrades from your traditional Days Inn. We appologize for the slow service and we will see to it that your next stay is more prompt. Our coffee is Folgers and most feel it is great. I am sorry for your experience but after reading more of your reviews I found most of your opinions are mediocre. I hope next time you have a better experience along your way.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2012

I checked in for a short, 12-hour stay just to sleep before I got up to run a marathon. Hair on bathroom floor, dusty, decrepit furniture: things I could bear. But then a REALLY LOUD band started making the floor of my room vibrate at 8pm. Front desk said "sorry, we're booked & can't move you & they play until 11pm" WHAT? I can't sleep until 11 when I have to get up at 4 AM??? What hotel does that to their guests??? DO NOT stay here- go to Deadwood or Spesrfish-- WAY better hotels.

• Stayed June 2012
Thank you for your recent stay. When you booked your room we were one of the only hotels left with a few vacancies. You didnt have much choice but to stay here. Posted at our front desk is a notification of the band playing in our lounge. Most of our guests actually stayed at our hotel that night because of the entertainment going in our lounge and surrounding area. Our entertainment stops at 11pm and that seems to be a reasonable time. If you were here for the running event we weren't the host hotel and were accommodating the guests at our establishment. Next time please book at the host hotel and both our expectations will be satisfied. We are sorry for your experience but I think your view of this exceptional property was skewed under your own short planning. I promise your return will be better.

Travellers are raving about these Lead hotels

Onalaska, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2012

I was on a short trip visiting my family and stayed at the Days Inn in Lead SD. The hotel was gorgeous and the staff was awesome. I was given a room that was perfect! When I say perfect, I mean perfect. Although they have no pool in the building I was informed that my daughter and I could use the underground tunnel to head over to the YMCA for free because I was a guest. Awesome! The beds were so comfortable, and the I loved the layout of the room. I was checked in by a man named Arick and it was so fast and convenient. He was so friendly and courteous. I will definitely stay again when I go back at the end of the summer!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Kristin S
So glad to hear that your stay here was perfect! And glad to hear that you enjoyed the tunnel! Pretty neat little place. Can't wait to see you guys here soon! :)
Gillette, Wyoming, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2012

We stayed at the Days Inn, in Lead last weekend. I really liked that there was Bath and Body works lotion in the room, and the rates are very reasonable! I would recommend Days Inn if you are planning to stay in the area.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Londen F
Sn0wfinder, Owner at Copper Mounatin Resort and Condominiums, responded to this review, 4 June 2012
Thank you for your great response! Our rates are ussually much more favorable than all the competition in Deadwood and you will always find great customer service and a very clean room. Please come see us again!!!!
Will. n.d
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2012

Hello to all,

Yes I would suggest staying at this Hotel ... they have changed hands but seems like they have a very happy, helpful, friendly staff, beds are comfy, they let me have my dog with me.. which really makes me happy... We met a man named Rory, (the new owner) who went the extra mile to say Hello and make us feel welcomed... Good Luck to the new turn over... I know you will do great.. the hotel is clean and very nice... We would stay again if we pass through here again.. I hope we do... Lead and Deadwood South Dakota very Beautiful!! This Hotel is in a good location away from the downtown casino's which are fun too.! Silverado is awesome.for the games... and compared to Willistons hotel prices this was cake... thanks again to all the staff.. Deni

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Deni L
Thank you so much for your well wishes! So far things are fabulous! And we also appreciate the compliments! We're glad to hear that your stay was great! And we definitely love dogs of all shapes and sizes! Hope to see you next time you guys are in town!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lead
Blackstone Lodge and Suites
SpringHill Suites Deadwood
Dakota Spur Hotel
Dakota Spur Hotel
#4 of 8 in Lead

Been to Copper Mounatin Resort and Condominiums? Share your experiences!