“Sasquatch was here...”

Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Lead
Minot, North Dakota
“Sasquatch was here...”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Maybe Superbowl Sunday was a bad day to travel. After many long hours on the road, our family decided to stop and stay at the Days Inn in Lead, SD. I guess I should be glad the bed didn't have bedbugs but I was astonished at the amount of hair all over the bed and pillows. The carpet was heavily stained and the room wreaked of cigarette smoke. The fun part came the next morning when it was time for us to check out. There was nobody at the front desk. After looking around a few minutes, the 'maintenance person' came out and asked us if were ready to check out. When we told him yes, he said to hold on while he made a call. He told us someone would be down in 10-20 minutes. We waited and waited. Finally we decided to leave our room keys and go. I would not suggest anyone staying here, unless of course it's out of complete and utter despair.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Sniggumfritz

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Rapid City, South Dakota
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The Days Inn in Lead, SD was outstanding place to stay. The staff was very friendly and informative. The check-in process went very smooth and very efficient. We stayed in a room with 2 beds. This room was very clean and well maintained. We also experience the restaurant and bar which is a very nice to have onsite. Overall this was a great experience. I highly recommend this property to anyone traveling to Lead, SD.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Perhaps I got unlucky, but the room I got was really terrible (and I don't understand how other reviewers could give more than 1 star!). Please see the attached pictures, and you will get a good feeling of the issues.

For the rate that they are charging, it would not be hard to find cleaner rooms at nearby hotels (at half the price) during the low season.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank nuboy

Travellers are raving about these Lead hotels

Lead
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The Days Inn in Lead SD was a very pleasant place to stay, friendly staff and nice rooms, clean but could use some updates in the rooms such as torn carpet ect. enjoyed my stay though and would stay again :)

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Lead, South Dakota
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I was going to the Black Hills for a family vacation. My little car couldn't make it up the approach to the cabin after a storm. Days Inn let me leave my car in their lot and my brother in law picked me up in his SUV. Days Inn really helped me out! If I ever need a hotel in Lead, or if I ever know anyone who needs a hotel in Lead, then I'm definitely going with Days Inn!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lead
Blackstone Lodge and Suites
SpringHill Suites Deadwood
Dakota Spur Hotel
Dakota Spur Hotel
#4 of 8 in Lead

Been to Copper Mounatin Resort and Condominiums? Share your experiences!