“There isn't a -1 bullet to check.”
Review of Lemmon Country Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lemmon
Lemmon Country Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lemmon
Reviewed 8 July 2013

This was a horrible place to stay. No shampoo or blow dryers. There was restroom foam soap at the sink and pump shower gel in the shower, that was it. Half of the outlets don't work. It smelled like an old smoking motel and they tried to cover it up. The blinds wouldn't close all the way on a ground floor room. They had a comforter on the bed that only covered the top mattress leaving the box springs exposed (strictly an appearance thing, but added to the tackiness of the place). Just plain unappealing for nearly $80. It was about a $40 room. I will say it wasn't horrible dirty, but still unappealing. Would have to be desperate to stay there again.

Room Tip: Don't.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank WearyTraveler4321

Reviewed 21 June 2013

This is an old Super 8. It is just outside of town so you have to drive to eat. I like to be within walking distance to restaurants or at least a convienence store, but for the price this one did fine. If the owners can continue to do some updating and maintence this could be a decent hotel. I stayed two nights in two different rooms. My first room was a double that was crowded with uncomfortable beds. The second room was a single and the bed was more comfortable. I can say the rooms were clean, with flatscreen tv's, fridge and microwave. The soap seemed very old and was crumbly. The bathrooms were fine. If they were able to update the dark blue carpet, new furniture, desks, table and A/C unit, this would be a good place to stay. The owners were nice and helpful for finding places to eat. I would probably stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2012

I was just passing through this small town and decided to rest for the night and stopped at this motel and the young man working at front desk was oh so very kind and polite. Made me feel like I was the most important customer and the environment was relaxing and comfortable. I would recommended this place to anyone!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Mandudette
Reviewed 4 October 2012

I went through Lemmon, South Dakota. I was tired of driving and stopped at the first hotel i saw. The Lemmon Country inn has a great team!!! the on sight staff Brittany and Tina were very helpful, they even offered to help carry in our luggage. we did have a slight problem with our room but the on sight staff helped us out with it and gladly put us in a new room and gave a discount for our troubles. the lobby was comfortable and clean with a great breakfast to go with it! my husband and i slept very comfortably. Our queen room had memory foam on the matress even!! the staff was still friendly the next day when we seen them as we were leaving. they would say good morning and actually have a conversation with us about our stay and our travels, but they werent pushy about it. i would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a peaceful, clean, and friendly stay!!

Room Tip: i fit is just you or you and a spouse get a queen single.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank katie J
Reviewed 23 August 2012

We had to make an unexpected stop in Lemmon, SD & needed to find a place to sleep for the night. We had heard it wasn't a very clean or friendly motel but it was a affordable. As soon as we got there we found out that it had new owners & management and it was still affordable! The manager, Tanner, made us feel welcome & treated us with the upmost respect. The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable, & it was quiet so we got a good night sleep. We hope that more people take the time to give a short review & acknowledge the good work the new owners and management have done. We would definetly suggest Lemmon Country Inn as a good place to stay if your in the area. Mr. & Mrs I.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank B I
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Our expectations for the Lemmon Country Inn were modest and they were greatly exceeded. The hotel has new owners and they've visibly invested some time and money into making the place more than acceptable. Lobby, breakfast bar and rooms were all quite clean. The on-site manager Tanner took great care of us, answering questions and directing us to local restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank OnTheRoadAgain1954
Reviewed 12 March 2011

I'm still here in the lobby at 8am trying to check out. The sign says desk hours are 7am to 10pm and I was foolish enough to trust that. The hotel itself is okay for the price, but do NOT stay here if you desire prompt service!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business

Been to Lemmon Country Inn? Share your experiences!