Lemmon Country Inn
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2014

When myself and two others arrived I thought to myself what in the crap has our company put us in. The entry area on the east side was dirty. The staff was friendly enough. Then the new management couple came in. Don and Dawn are a great couple. They want to make this a place that people will want to come to every time they visit this area. Given some time and the support of the company this will be a great place to stay. This is my home away from home and it is a pretty good place to stay. The beds are comfortable. A nice 32 inch screen tv. small fridge, and a microwave oven. Don and Dawn have already ask us to let them know what we need to make our stay better. When you are 1200 plus miles from home it is nice to know that someone cares about your comfort.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2014

It's a clean smelling and fresh place with a safe parking lot and only 1/2 flight stairs to get up to the 2nd. fl or down to the 1st. floor. The staff and especially the manager are so much beyond most all places for intelligence and helpfulness. There's wide open spaces as you look out the 2nd floor window. You can almost see the Pronghorn Antelope if they would show up. IT has a m/v and mini-frige and the TV has a scroll to see whhats on for the next 1 1/2 hour. Very reasonable rates compared to the rest of town.

Room Tip: Get 2nd floor in the back.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joe P
Reviewed 8 July 2013

This was a horrible place to stay. No shampoo or blow dryers. There was restroom foam soap at the sink and pump shower gel in the shower, that was it. Half of the outlets don't work. It smelled like an old smoking motel and they tried to cover it up. The blinds wouldn't close all the way on a ground floor room. They had a comforter on the bed that only covered the top mattress leaving the box springs exposed (strictly an appearance thing, but added to the tackiness of the place). Just plain unappealing for nearly $80. It was about a $40 room. I will say it wasn't horrible dirty, but still unappealing. Would have to be desperate to stay there again.

Room Tip: Don't.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank WearyTraveler4321
Reviewed 21 June 2013

This is an old Super 8. It is just outside of town so you have to drive to eat. I like to be within walking distance to restaurants or at least a convienence store, but for the price this one did fine. If the owners can continue to do some updating and maintence this could be a decent hotel. I stayed two nights in two different rooms. My first room was a double that was crowded with uncomfortable beds. The second room was a single and the bed was more comfortable. I can say the rooms were clean, with flatscreen tv's, fridge and microwave. The soap seemed very old and was crumbly. The bathrooms were fine. If they were able to update the dark blue carpet, new furniture, desks, table and A/C unit, this would be a good place to stay. The owners were nice and helpful for finding places to eat. I would probably stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2012

I was just passing through this small town and decided to rest for the night and stopped at this motel and the young man working at front desk was oh so very kind and polite. Made me feel like I was the most important customer and the environment was relaxing and comfortable. I would recommended this place to anyone!

• Stayed: December 2012