“One of the best burgers in Mitchell”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #8 of 61 Restaurants in Mitchell
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 20 July 2016

I know you think sports bar for best burger but Ruby Tuesday serves up one mean hamburger. I have two college age boys and they both support the "best burger" vote.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

We were in van and didn't really want to stop for long time, nor do fast food. So we stopped here, which is just of I-90 (south side) exit 332. It is also convenient to a gas station. Service was good, and food was typical RT, so no surprises there. It was okay and I might stop again if want sit down when traveling through SD.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Since this restaurant shares a parking lot with several hotels it's really convenient. Has a bar but is a family place. Numerous families with kids there the night we ate there.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

Visited here on May 30th for dinner, and were happy to see their outside seating area open, since it was a nice evening. Menu is the typical Ruby Tuesday fare, and out meals were correct, hot, and quick. If I were staying in this area again, I'd return.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 7 July 2016

staff was friendly. The salad bar needs improvements, more of a variety, maybe some fruit. Food we ordered was good.

Date of visit: June 2016

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!