“Cafe & Coffeehouse Free WiFi”
Review of Cafe Teresa

Cafe Teresa
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Mitchell
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We ate lunch at this lovely cafe that had some exposed brick. Cozy place with seating in the front & towards the back is more seating that includes bigger tables for large groups. There is also a fireplace there. I had the 3 cheese Panini that had a very delicious herb spread. My spouse had the roast beef wrap on a salsa tortilla. He had potato salad that he liked a lot. I ordered coleslaw, & it was the BEST I have ever had. Cafe Teresa is not far at all from the Corn Palace. Our bill was $14.00. The people are very friendly & work hard at keep patrons happy. Before we left we took 2 big cookies to go for a late afternoon snack. They were great. I would not hesitate to return to this very quaint place. If I remember correctly, the kitchen is open until 3 PM.

We had stopped In Mitchell to visit the Mc Govern Legacy Museum & we disappointed that it was closed. We we NOT disappointed with Cafe Teresa.

2  Thank limey52

Reviewed 6 August 2013

This little gem serves locally grown food delivered by Hutterite women. Smoothies, salads, sandwiches, etc. Great local vibe and healthy food at reasonable prices. Free book exchange and everything prepared to order.

1  Thank Victoriapdq
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed the atmosphere of this little coffee and sandwich shop. We were hoping for soup; but, they only serve soup in the winter. We enjoyed the shakes, cafe lattes, and sandwiches. The grilled cheese was excellent!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

The lunch options are good, if a bit pricey. I love to go on pizza night. Usually, one night a week, they stay open and serve pizza. There are several to choose from and they're all good. Plus you can get wine to go with. It's our favorite place for girls night.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

Nice place for light lunch..panni's or wraps, etc. Large stuffed chairs to enjoy a latte. Lunch was good and reasonable. A relaxing atmosphere.

Been to Cafe Teresa? Share your experiences!