“Great staff, good food”

Blarney's Sportsbar & Grill
Ranked #26 of 61 Restaurants in Mitchell
Cuisines: American
Description: Blarney's Sports Bar & Grill provides craft beer, burgers, wings, and more to Mitchell, SD and the surrounding area.
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Sports bar with great staff and good food. It was noisy but what do you expect from a sports bar. Prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Maybe because I showed up a little too early....but service was rather lacking.
At times there were 5-6 staff behind the bar, but it was hard to get any attention.
Luckily, the pizza was very good and the beer satisfying - but should Guinness (my dessert) be served in a tall mug like this?
Not sure the Irish would approve!

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped in after 10pm & was still able to order food. 2 if us got 7” pizzas, they were ok. My dad got the rib tips, super tender & tasty. My brother had the fisherman’s basket & said it was really good. They had a good selection of beer & everyone seemed nice. The corn jalapeño bites are a must have! Hope this helps travelers.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

We went to Blarney's several times during our week long stay in Mitchell. It is close to a lot of the hotels. They provided very good service and the food is good. I especially liked the gluten free options on the menu and I would highly recommend the gluten free pizza!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Service was good. My bacon cheese burger was good as was the waffle fries. My wife’s ham and cheese sandwich was average. Her waffle fries were Luke warm. Bavarian pretzel appetizer was okay, cheese dip had a crust to it. The place was also very noisy.