“Bad again”

Add it.
Hardee's
Ranked #45 of 61 Restaurants in Mitchell
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Traveling through Mitchell at lunch time I decided to try the Hardee’s instead of the extremely busy Culver’s next to it. I had done this once before to try to save time. I went inside rather than the drive thru in case there was a foul up. There was only one other person in the place and that should have been a clue.
My to go order was completely messed up again, not due to the kitchen staff, but by the counter staff ordering the wrong items that I had told them. When I brought it to their attention, the kitchen staff was more than ready to make it right but the lady that took my order didn’t even get up out of the booth she was sitting in because “she was on break” obviously. I was in a hurry so I just ate the meal I was given, not the one I wanted. I like Hardee’s food but never again at this spot.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

We stopped to get a bite of food. When we walked in the place was very clean. We were greeted when got to the counter very friendly and helpful. Food was delivered to our table it was fresh and hot. The came by the table to make sure everything was good. Would stop here again. Bathroom were clean. Would stop here again.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

We had a quick lunch here at 1pm. We ordered a 20 piece chicken strip box and 4 burgers. The food was excellent and the staff at the counter were very pleasant. Unfortunately those of us with burgers were nearly finished with our food before the chicken strips were ready. Staff apologized but it would have been nice for them to offer something for our inconvenience. I still don't understand why it would take so long to fry up some chicken strips.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

This is typical fast food but, burgers are prepared when ordered. Service is fair and price is on the higher end of other fast food joints. dining area needs to be cleaned better or more often. can order custom burgers.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

On the road and needed to make a quick stop. Clean facility and friendly staff. Great burger! Travel safe...

Been to Hardee's? Share your experiences!