“Consistant”

Chef Louie's Steak House & Lounge
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Mitchell
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cave Creek, Arizona
“Consistant”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Best place in town. After hunting in the Mitchell area for the last five years, trying most eateries, this is our favorite place for dinner.

• Visited November 2013

South Hill, Virginia
“Great Meal”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, great Caesar Salad, and steak cooked to perfection. The menu offered a lot of great choices at reasonable prices.

Madison
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We spent the night Mitchell on our way out west and had a great dinner at Chef Louie's. The steaks were delicious and so was the shrimp. The serving of hash browns was immense. Would definitely stop there again!

London, United Kingdom
“Surprisingly good steak”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped in Mitchell during a coast to coast roadtrip. Other than the Corn Palace there isn't much in town beyond motels and fast food. So we weren't expecting much but this place was friendly, nicely presented and did tasty steaks. Wine was good too. I would recommend for dinner if you're in Mitchell.

Wisconsin
“Just ok, maybe it was a bad night”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

They mixed up our order 2 ways. The food was ok, my husband got the wrong prime rib order, he wanted the special. I got the wrong dressing for my salad which was not much of a salad, I expected better for a supper club type of restaurant . I had the steak oscar, the oscar sauce was just ok. I thought it was expensive for what we had. I have had much better quality for less. But this is a smaller town and the woman at the hotel said this was the best restaurant in town. So I guess other people do enjoy it, I just thought it was ok.

• Visited June 2014