“Met the need”

Ramada Mitchell Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #17 of 18 Hotels in Mitchell

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

The service I received while staying at the Ramada was great!! When we checked in the lady at the front desk greeted us with a smile and directed us in the right direction to our room! Upon arriving at our room, we couldn't get the door to open so we went back to the desk to ask for help. Not only did the lady seem just as friendly as she did when we checked in, but also eager to help us with this issue by walking with us down to our room. The room was very comfortable and nice. It was also very accommodating since we had our pet with. We had one of the rooms that had an outside entrance door. This made letting our dog out in the morning very easy. This hotel also has a great variety of things to do! When we stayed we played mini golf, ate at Shay's (the food there is great!!), and also sat in the hot tub. The last thing I enjoyed the most was the breakfast in the morning! I loved the fact it wasn't just your average toast and cereal! The breakfast included anything and everything from eggs, sausage, potatoes, cereal, donuts and everything else anyone could want and once again the breakfast staff was great! If I return to Mitchell I will return to the Ramada!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Maddi T
Bagley
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

■ The service I experienced was exactly what I expected from Ramada.
■ I liked the room, it was very comfortable.
■ The location was right on the highway by all stores & amenities enjoyable.
■ What I liked best was the chef cooking omlettes & least was same omlettes
again the next day (no variety).

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Mitchell, South Dakota, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

Checked in about 3 hours early after we called in advance to see if it was possible, got checked in and went in the room and the room was amazing! We just got married and our room had a hot tub in it, a king bed, and a second bedroom with a pull out couch.. Didn't really need the extra bedroom but it was great for extra space, both rooms extremely clean and up to my wives standards! We walked in the room, did our "Hotel Cleanliness Test" searching for dust, hairs, anything, and we couldn't find anything! House keeping was really on top of things, speaking of house keeping I met one of the ladies in the hallway and she gave me extra makeup removers for my wife, she politely asked if there was anything she could get us and to enjoy or stay. 20 minutes after check in the front desk clerk called and asked if everything was up to satisfaction which it was! We headed to the bar which was great because most hotels do not have a bar inside, but there is a bar and a lounge, the bartender knew his drinks and had out specialty drinks made FAST! Prices seemed reasonable and the bartender was great. We just so happened to stay on a Wednesday and it was wing Wednesday, which meant wings were 50 cents a wing, we had at least 1 of every kind to try them all and then buffalo hot wings! They were probably the best wings we have ever had! Kudos to the kitchen staff! So after dinner we played a game of mini golf, then swam, then back to our room we went where we enjoyed our hot tub! In the morning rather then regular continental breakfast the chef cooked Omelets and french toast with the regular continental breakfast! Breakfast was great, our room was great, the rate was wonderful, guest staff was EXTRAORDINARY very helpful! we WILL recommend The Ramada Inn to anyone looking for a place to stay in Mitchell for the night or a weekend get away!!! Fun Relaxing and just a Great Time!!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 184 was very quiet and it was poolside!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Rapid City, South Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

I have chosen to stay in this particular Ramada Inn on several occassions over the past 3 years for business, family vacation and personal travel. I have always been treated with the utmost courtesy by the staff from the front desk at check-in to the restaurant staff to the housekeeping. My room has been clean and comfortable everytime I have stayed. My kids always enjoy the ammenities of the pool and mini golf. At my recent stay there was a wonderful taco bar featured in Shays Lounge and they had a very entertaining band for the weekend. They recently changed their menu and I had a hard time deciding what to eat because the selection was better then what you typically find at hotel restaurants. The free breakfast buffet was also a nice addition on my most recent stay, it featured a delicious egg scramble with ham and cheese, fresh pastries, cereal and milk, hot sausage, hashbrowns, and fresh juice. They are constantly upgrading to make sure you recieve the best service and ammenities. It is the only place I will opt to stay while traveling along I-90 in South Dakota and I highly recommend time and time again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo