“Nice Warm Pool”

Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Mitchell
Presho, South Dakota
“Nice Warm Pool”
Reviewed 12 November 2012

We have stayed in most of the motels with a pool in Mitchell. Super 8 has the warmest by far. It made swimming very enjoyable & we spent hours in the pool. There is also a hot tub however it is located in a separate room across the hall.
We were very pleased with the room. It was spacious with a refrigerator & microwave. The bed was ok but not as plush as many. We are used to 4 pillows & there were only 2 on a bed. Our room was on the "raised basement" floor which some people don't like but I liked the proximity to the pool. There is an elevator.
I really enjoyed the hot items for breakfast - biscuits & gravy (weekends) & waffles. There was cereal, hot chocolate, juice, & French toast. However, there was no fruit or yogurt.
All in all, we enjoyed our stay & will definitely return if the rate is right.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
HAWLEY
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I had one king size room for 63.00, I guess I forgot to put down 2 people, turns out they charged me for the extra person.. I ended up paying 83.00 for a Super 8, I could have stayed at a nicer hotel for the same price. Not very happy about that.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Travellers also viewed these Mitchell hotels
Thunderbird Lodge Mitchell
Kelly Inn and Suites Mitchell
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#7 of 18 in Mitchell

Been to Super 8 Mitchell? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Mitchell

Property: Super 8 Mitchell
Address: 1700 S Burr St, I-90 at US Highway 37, Exit 332, Mitchell, SD 57301-4559
Region: United States > South Dakota > Mitchell
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Mitchell
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Mitchell 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Super 8 Mitchell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Mitchell