“Suite was nice, everything else was so-so”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mobridge
Grand River Casino & Resort
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Mobridge
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I recently stayed in a king suite. It was the only room available. For $160, it was a very nice room...very large, comfy, and clean. I enjoyed the room and slept well.

I did not feel compelled to eat in the restaurant after looking it over. The entire place stunk of cigarette smoke, and I received a very cold welcome at the front desk.

I didn't gamble, I don't really dig casinos...I was just passing through.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank cajunturtle

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Sign up for their players club...then the rooms are only $60.00. The room was great and clean. Unfortunately the overwhelming smell of smoke was everywhere. We put a towel at the bottom of the door to try and eliminate the smell by the front of the room. This did help. But once you left the room the smell was everywhere. They need a better ventilation system for the whole place.

Ordered off the menu in the cafe. It wasn't too bad and it was reasonable.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Mary G
Reviewed 7 June 2013

We took a chance on this hotel. Its the newest one available in Mobridge, unfortunately, its attached to the casino next door - one that allows smoking everywhere EXCEPT the hotel rooms. The good: The room was clean and roomy, the bed was comfortable, they have wifi. The bad: Unfortunately, even though the room was smoke free, the smoky air from the lobby and hallway drifted into the room every time you opened the door. There was a lot of late night door pounding and slamming as (I assume) patrons of the casino returned to their rooms. The front office staff was busy and not very attentive to their guests. The ugly: I was unable to log onto my facebook page to update my travelogue. The site was blocked by their wifi administrator, who could not be contacted to protest.

Room Tip: Don't get one on the 1st floor.... maybe the smoke won't travel up to the second floor?