“Wonderful stay!”

ClubHouse Hotel & Suites
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Pierre
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Bridgette was absolutely wonderful from the reservation through check in (thank you, Bridgette!). Very lovely hotel and my husband and I enjoyed dinner in Red Rosa as well. All in all an excellent experience. Will stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Rebecca M, General Manager at ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Thank you for the wonderful comments on your recent stay. We strive to provide each guest with a "I just can't wait to come back " experience and nothing is more satisfying that to know we achieved our goal. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Pierre.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

My wife and I were on a weekend getaway and landed in Pierre. We chose the Clubhouse Inn for the ratings. We were not disappointed! At check-in, the clerk upgraded our room to a king suite. It was clean, comfortable, and the staff was friendly. A bonus is the great restaurant adjacent to the hotel. We will stay here again - without a doubt.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing with others your experience here; I will share with the staff so that they know all their hard work does not go unnoticed. I sincerely hope to get the opportunity to welcome you back on your next trip. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

I was a guest at this hotel for a conference next door. When we arrived, we learned that we had been given an upgrade. We were checked in by Thomas who could not have been nicer or more friendly! He was a delight! I was upgraded to a suite and it was really lovely.....complete with a whirlpool bath! The decor was a bit stark for my tastes but let me tell you....the bed was AWESOME!!! I slept like a baby!!! I even asked what mattresses they use! In the mornings we were there, there was a young man attending to the breakfast bar who was so very friendly and nice! And the housekeeping staff did an awesome job with taking care of my room!! It was a wonderful stay with really, really lovely staff!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Rebecca M, Manager at ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and with others. I will share with the staff as they will be delighted to hear that we achieved our goal in making your stay a wonderful experience. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Pierre.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

A quick to view the Christmas trees at the capitol was made extra special with a stay at the Clubhouse. We arrived early and Jacob greeted us as long lost friends. Our room was above nice. Great amenities--the coffee is always on. A great mattress and the decor of the room was so tasteful and above what we have experienced even at higher prices. Our breakfast was was great and had a wonderful variety to suit everyone. There were smiles from all the office staff and those at breakfast. This is a must stay in Pierre.

Room Tip: A room on the courtyard side might be quieter as the highway does go on the south side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Rebecca M, General Manager at ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Thank you for sharing with others about your recent experience. It is wonderful to read your comments; we strive to create a comfortable, warm atmosphere for our guests and I am delighted to hear we achieved our goal . Safe travels and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Pierre.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Everything worked well with this property. Great appearance from the outside, newly constructed, easy check-in, clean and large rooms, free parking, easy walk to 'downtown' although not much there. Lovely park across the street and easy access to the river, although the weather was beastly. A restaurant/bar attached that was packed with people so must be very popular; we only had a drink there and were well received. Breakfast was quite ample compared to other hotels that offer free breakfasts, including offering eggs (we often find, as Europeans, that American breakfasts are all about sugar!) and other healthy options. We sat in front of the fireplace. Can't comment on other Pierre options but we would stay there again without any hesitation.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Rebecca M, General Manager at ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Reviewed 14 October 2013

From check-in thru happy hour and dinner, was very impressed with decor and amenities. The check-in was superb with Michelle and Blaire at the front desk. We were in town overnight for a business trip; the weather was pretty bad; 60+ MPH winds and sleet made the in-hotel restaurant very convenient. The food was great! Breakfast the next morning was also good; good variety, fresh fruits, and a couple of hot selections. If you are going to be going to the Capital of South Dakota, this is the place to stay.

Room Tip: Try not to be near the swimming pool; it is great but a rather noisy area. Local residents use it a...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking time to tell others of your experiences here. I am looking forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Pierre. Safe Travels

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

An ok place to stay if your in for business. Nice mini water park for kids and the workout room looked good. The room was nice, bathroom however was in need of a cleaning.
Nice part about it I the attached restaurant, very good and all is done via walking inside. The down side is the non affiliation with any major brand, hence no points.
An average stay overall.
Nice staff.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Rebecca M, Manager at ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Thank you for taking time to tell me about your experience. I am sorry we failed to sign you up for our ClubHouse Rewards program;good at any of our ClubHouse locations. After ten stays you receive your choice of a free night or a $50 rewards check. If you would like to join, please give me a call and I can add the night you stayed with us to get you started. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Pierre.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pierre
Holiday Inn Express Pierre/Fort Pierre
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 10 in Pierre
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Pierre/Fort Pierre - Conference Center

Been to ClubHouse Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!