“Best in Pierre”

Price range: US$8 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: View, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are located 5 miles east of Pierre on Highway 34 overlooking beautiful Lake Sharpe. Great food in a casual atmosphere (we have sawdust on the floor). You might have to wait, but it's worth it!!
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Best food in Pierre by far. I have never had a better steak. If you like good food, eat here. Eat here eat here eat here eat here

1  Thank Cd4039
cattlemansclub, Owner at Cattleman's Club Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you for the great review! It's always nice to here how happy folks are when they dine with us. Thanks again and hopefully we will see you soon!

Reviewed 7 March 2014

The food scored five out of five - there were four of us and everyone enjoyed their meal to the max. The service - again, five out of five. If you can score a table in front of the windows that is the whipped cream on the pie -- a fantastic view. The Cattleman's Club is located a few minutes out of town - well worth the short drive. When I return to the area this will be the first reservation for dinner we make.

1  Thank MidwestTraveler2007

Thank you for the great review! We are always so excited to see happy reviews. I'm glad you enjoyed not only the food but the view as well. Some days the evening views are tremendous. We look forward to seeing you again. Thanks again for the review!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Never had a bad steak in the 20 yrs I've gone there. The prime rib is a different story though, some times it is good some times OK.

1  Thank pview1

Thank you for the wonderful review! Its good to see that we have a 20 year streak going! Hopefully we can keep that going for many more years! I also hope we can be on a more consistent level with our prime rib so you are able to enjoy it as much as you enjoy our sirloin! Thanks again for the review!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

If you want a good steak in Pierre, this is probably the best place to go. However, there is always a wait to get in, it is extremely loud and the tables and packed together. The atmosphere leaves alot to be desired, but the food is good and reasonably priced.

1  Thank christileah3

Thank you for the kind review! We wish there was a way to serve everybody without a wait however that never seems to happen especially on the weekends. We are always searching for ideas on how to lower the noise level to make it easier for our patrons to converse without having to scream to the other. Hopefully we will have the noise issue fixed next time you stop in! Thanks again for the review!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I'm not sure whete to start. I never write reviews. But this place is worth taking the time to write one! When I got in the car I told my husband it was so good I might write a review, he informed me he was thinking the same thing! :) So here I am! Food was so delicious!!!! From the salad to the steak to the layered chocolate cake.
The steak was the best tasting steak my husband and I have ever had. Also it was cooked exactly how I ordered it.
The environment was super friendly. Like you have known everyone for years.
Our waitres "Dakota" was a wonderful and friendly waitress!
The view from the tables is Beautiful! You can admire Gods creation right there! We will be returning when we travel thru again!!!! FROM NE...

1  Thank BreNErvin

Thank you for the awesome review! We love to see when people are this happy after dinner out here with us! I hope you get a chance to dine with us again in the not so distant future and again thank you for the wonderful review!