All reviews front desk room was clean biscuits and gravy small room enjoyed my stay a great stay the main drag would stay here again midnight internet television dogs microwave sturgis
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Jenn Marks was very helpful with directions and she helped me feel safe.
I would return again due to Jenna helpfulness.
The breakfast was good I enjoyed the eggs and sausage buiscut gravy. The furniture in the room was old however I liked the headboard picture of Mt Rushmore.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kiescha
RickP936, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Pierre SD, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Dear Kiescha. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Jenn Moeks at the front desk gave the best customer service, she really looks out for your best interest,very professional and knows what she's doing, quick thinking, she was able to get us the best deal in a short amount of time I would recommend this place to anyone

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Dwayne W
Kevin B, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Pierre SD, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Dwayne W,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that our staff made you feel at home. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our hotel. Hoping to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Room smelled of pee, she went up and cleaned it, we left cane back and still pee smell lingered. When I pulled back the blanket there was red smear on sheet, not from me. We went and got our own sheets.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kevin B, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Pierre SD, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Hope R,

I am very disappointed to hear that you found our service to be below your standards. We would like to know more. Please email us with a phone number or email address so our Hotel Manager can discuss your issues personally.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Hotel was very clean. Beds were comfortable. We didn't hear any street noise. Nice variety of choices for breakfast and what we had was tasty. Breakfast room and serving area were very clean. Room rates very reasonable.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kevin B, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Pierre SD, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear fsr0cks,

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Jenn Marks helps me out a lot and was very informative about Super 8. She matched the price that was on Priceline for the room. She was very professional and take care of me.
Thanks for an excellent stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Justin H,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We will let Jennifer Marks know that you were pleased with her service. We hope to welcome you back again soon.