“Overcharged!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Ranked #46 of 51 Hotels in Rapid City
Omaha, Nebraska
“Overcharged!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

On the day I checked out of the hotel the system was down and I was told that once it was up I would be checked out. I guess the person at the front desk forgot to check me out and my credit card was charged for more days than I stayed. When I returned to the hotel to clarify this situation I was told that someone did stay in the room, therefore I asked for proof, the proof was the cleaning lady saying she cleaned the room and two receipts that have the signature of two different people that I do not know. While I stayed there I sent my brother to get a key forthe room but they denied it because his name was not in the reservation and I was told it was for my protection and I was OK with that. But when it came time to charge my credit card two different people were allowed to sign in my name, THANKS SO MUCH FOR MY PROTECTION!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
TLGM, Operations manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Your reservations you had was due to a group you had staying with us and individual names were on the room even though you paid for them. We had made a deal with you in which you where discounted for a weekly rate instead of an individual day rate. It didn't matter if you stayed 5 days or 7 days the price was the same. We could have checked you out for staying only 5 days but it would have been more expensive.You were told this at time of check in.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Travellers also viewed these Rapid City hotels
No photo provided
Fair Value Inn
#11 of 25 in Rapid City
Super 8 Rapid City/LaCrosse St

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn

Property: Rodeway Inn
Address: 1313 N Lacrosse St, Rapid City, SD 57701-6956 (Formerly Dakota Pines Inn)
Region: United States > South Dakota > Rapid City
Ranked #46 of 51 Hotels in Rapid City
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Rodeway Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rodeway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Dakota Pines Rapid City