Holiday Inn Rapid City - Rushmore Plaza
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Town House Motel(Rapid City)
Avanti Motel(Rapid City)
Corral Motel(Rapid City)
Stardust Motel(Rapid City)
  • Pool
  • Room Service
1,118 results
All reviewsopen atriumcivic centerfront deskembassy suitesgreat hotelclose to downtownbusiness triphotel staffroom was largerooms were very cleanblack hillsexcellent stayparking lotup to datewould stay here againsouth dakotarushmore
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I was greeted by friendly front desk staff and greeter at front door. I enjoyed dinner at the bar. The bartender was friendly and pleasant to talk to. I was pleased with the décor and cleanliness of the room. This hotel is located next to a lovely park and in the downtown vicinity for nice establishments within walking distance. I will be staying here again in the near future.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Chris_Rushmore_Plaza, General Manager at Holiday Inn Rapid City - Rushmore Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Dear lynettahancock2,

Thank you for your comments about our staff. They enjoy what they do and it shows. Our food is really good and really is the best kept secret in town. Our room renovation was completed in June and it is fresh and up to date.

Thank you for your review and travel safe,

Reviewed 13 August 2014

My Team was in town wroking on a local project. The staff at holiday in was very accomadating to our needs and were very easy to work with. The rooms were very clean and updated. I Highly recommend staying here anytime you are in Rapid CIty.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear John S,

Thank you for your review and kind comments. Our room renovation was completed in June and the rooms are great. Thank you for your recommendation!

Travel Safe,

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I am glad we stayed at Holiday Inn Rapid City Rushmore Plaza. The hotel is very close to downtown with enough parking spaces. The outdoor appearance are nice and well kept. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. The shuttle van runs efficiently from the airport to the hotel and back. The driver is courteous and very helpful. The room is clean but outdated. The door needs new paint and the floor needs a little more TLC. But overall, nice and clean room. The lobby are spacious and clean but the carpet needs an overhaul to compliment a great looking lobby. I gave this hotel 4 stars. I will stay there again and will recommend this place to friends.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear AirDelta,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. Thank you for your suggestions about the carpet and door frames. The lobby and atrium are schedule for complete renovation later this year. Our staff is very friendly and takes pride in their job. I hope to see you soon during your travels.

Travel safe,

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in hundreds of hotels all over the world and this is the best Holiday Inn I have ever seen.

Now Holiday Inns are not Four Seasons, but you couldn't ask for more. Large clean room with comfortable bed. Good location, walking distance from downtown. Friendly staff, nice bar and a good buffet breakfast

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Dear Gregory T,

Thank you for the “best” compliment ever!!! We appreciate your feedback and are glad we had a chance to be of service. We do have a great location, staff and product. Our staff truly does care and it shows.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review,

Reviewed 13 August 2014

The staff was kind and helpful. My room was fairly weak. There was a piece of transparent candy wrapper in the middle of the floor. The carpet was worn with a couple of grease spots. I liked the folks enough, however, that I might give this hotel another chance.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Bisbeeboy,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We do have a caring staff that goes out of their way to help our guest. I apologize for the condition of your room. I will review your comments with our executive housekeeper.

Travel safe and thank you for the second chance,