“Dirty place”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Dirty place”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

When we first got there I was excited to try seeking all the different flavors. I first noticed the chairs, tabels, and floor were diry. I then went to order and the lady told to move over and she would get someone because she new the people behind us ( there were me and a friend and the man behind us in line that's its) so we moved to the next till she then called someone and helped the next guess while we waited about 3 minutes. We then got our food for here they made it to go no biggie. For three bagels a bottle water and a coffe it was 15 dollars and some change. The bagel it self was somewhat hard the strawberry cream cheese was very good though I wont come back the service washorrible.

“Better than NY bagels!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

I am a native New Yorker and a "local Rapid City'er" now and have had bagels all over the country. This place has some of the best bagels I have ever had anywhere. The atmosphere is Midwest comfortable (as you might expect) but it is not noisy and you can hold a conversation over a cup locally roasted Dark Canyon coffee and a large crisp on the outside and chewy on the inside bagel. Worth the stop if you are visiting Rapid City or if you are a local and a "regular".

• Visited May 2014
“Better than east coast bagels”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Wow! What a great find our last day in Rapid City on our way out of town. Stopped for bagels, breakfast sandwiches and coffee. Tried the Highlander Grogg and wound up buying a pound of beans for the road. Bagels and spreads were amazing. Staff super friendly, owner was very pleasant. Great way to start the day. Cute coffee shop atmosphere.

• Visited March 2014
Waukee
“Great bagels as you head up to meet the presidents”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Breakfast bagel sandwiches were delicious. We stayed in Rapid City and stopped for breakfast on our way up to Mount Rushmore. Delicious!

Visited July 2013
Goldsboro, North Carolina
“Best Bagels Ever”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We lived in Rapid City from 1996--1998 and I loved the bagels from here then---especially the vanilla ones. Then we moved and I never had a bagel I liked near as much. In 2009 my daughter moved to SD and was so glad to find out this place was still in business!! Plus the bagels were just as great as I remembered. Every visit we made to SD involved a visit to get bagels and anytime she came home she bought bagels! I am very proud that she graduated from BHSU in Dec. 2013 BUT also sad (LOL) as no more bagels as she moved out of state! So many varieties and they are all great!

• Visited December 2013