“Lacking in food quality”
Review of On the Border

On the Border
Ranked #90 of 268 Restaurants in Rapid City
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
South Hampton
“Lacking in food quality”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

My husband and I dined here after a long day of traveling and were disappointed with the food quality. I order a single enchilada with a side of rice. When my dish arrived I found the tortilla to be very hard on the bottom. I informed the waitress of this matter and she had the kitchen prepare another one that was suppose to be "fresh", but this was not the case. The enchilada had a soft tortilla shell but the middle was cold. Yuk! Because we were tired and didn't want to take another chance on being disappointed again, we left restaurant. This experience left a unfavorable taste in my mind and I have no desire to return to this establishment.

Visited August 2014

“Pulled pork tacos!!”
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

The pulled pork tacos here are great here. Chips and salsa are yummy as well. Enjoy a margarita while you visit.

“Patience is key”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Wait staff is god awful but the queso and food is great. Just a matter of if your willing to wait for your ord ers. I would avoid on a Friday or Saturday night.

• Visited August 2014
Rapid city
“I will definitely be going back”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I had a great experience at on the border our server was excellent the food was very good the atmosphere was happy and the place is super cute too

• Visited July 2014
rapid city
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I was very pleased when i arrived. my server was very attentive, the manager even stopped by to ask how our food was. i will definitely be returning

• Visited August 2014