“good food and service”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We love their food. Greeter and server were friendly. Restaurant is clean and inviting. Items are a bit overpriced, but always good.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

We have never eaten at a Red Lobster where the food and service wasn't outstanding. We don't have a Red Lobster where we live so always stop here when in Rapid City. The waitress checked on us several times to see if we needed anything and the manager checked to see how we liked the place.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

My hubby, and I went to Red Lobster in Rapid City, SD for New Years Eve. It was a spur of the moment decision and we did not regret it. We were fortunate enough to get there early...there was quite a wait as we were leaving. Everyone from the hostess to our server was very friendly. There seemed to be no animosity (as some might display) for working on a holiday.

One of the items on a combo platter I ordered was not prepared as I requested. Our server saw that before she even delivered my meal and had the correct item being cooked for me as she delivered the rest.

All in all a very pleasant dining experience.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

My boyfriend is a seafood lover, so I spoiled him a little a few nights ago. He got a seafood dish with mahi mahi and shrimp, and I got a turf dish. We were seated promptly as it was very cold out that evening, so most were staying home. Frank was our server. Everything was hot that was supposed to be hot, the biscuits, as usual, were very tasty, and we were able to get in, eat, and get out on a reasonable time frame.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Renovation reduced nice tables with booths, menu took off some nice choices, prices seem to go up, and service average. Still ok but not up to previous "very good" rating.