“Great food, great staff”

Tally's Silver Spoon
Ranked #4 of 270 Restaurants in Rapid City
Price range: US$4 - US$33
Cuisines: American, European, French, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Fine dining born out of a local favorite classic diner in historic downtown Rapid City. Tally's Silver Spoon is the project restaurant of Benjamin Klinkel, chef and owner. Dubbed a "fine diner", Benjamin aims to bring together the worlds of comfort food and fine dining, sophistication and comfort. An atmosphere where cherry pie and foie gras co-exist. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday through Sunday.
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Our family ate at Tally's after touring through the Black Hills in South Dakota. I hear breakfast is what Tally's is know for, however, the dinner was excellent. Great menu, great wines and great desserts. Great little spot.

Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

I was told by a 'local' this was one of her favorites in Rapid City. I sat at the bar and I was not disappointed in the food or the service. The bartender was great and the food was fantastic. This place is a destination. Looking forward to eating here the next time I am in town!

Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

We went here for breakfast because of the reviews on trip advisor. I had the migas which was amazing and my husband had the omelette of the day. Without doubt the best food we have eaten in America to date. Service is exceptional. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Across from the Alex Johnson Hotel is a terrific restaurant named Tally's. We ate breakfast there and were delighted with the menu selection (offers well beyond just eggs and toast). The service was quick, attentive with lots of refills of fresh coffee (always a standard for me). The eggs benedict are a must, regardless of how you have them topped off. The atmosphere is "downtown" but not busy or overwhelming at all. And I believe this is a favorite of many locals as well - a good indication of quality and price. This is a terrific value - very good.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

If you are a fan of benedict for breakfast or lunch, the Salmon Benedict was the best I have had at the Silver Spoon in Rapid City, SD. Yummm!!!