“Always updating............”
Review of Reptile Gardens

Reptile Gardens
Ranked #1 of 72 things to do in Rapid City
More attraction details
Owner description: World-renowned adventure park, Reptile Gardens is a must-see family attraction no matter what your age. We maintain the finest collection of tropical plants, colorful flowers, and exotic reptiles anywhere - we have more species and subspecies of venomous reptiles than any other zoo or park in the world!
Reviewed 8 July 2014

What a great attraction for the entire family. Went today with my mom, a three year old and a one year old, and we ALL loved it. The flowers are breathtaking, as always and they have done some nice changes to the indoor alligator and crocodile enclosures. Everything was very clean and the staff was very friendly. Don't miss this great attraction in Rapid City.

1  Thank cutiethebear

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I cannot believe all the snakes, alligators and frogs at this place. We also got to touch a giant tortoise. The people who work at the reptile gardens all seemed knowledgeable. I liked the snake show but was very disappointed (and left in the middle of it!) by the crocodile show. I feel like the script that the handler used took advantage of a captive family audience and was demeaning towards women.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Liked the shows...a little less scarey then when I was a kid...learned a lot about reptiles and animals I would not normally enjoy dealing with...small but worthy of attendance!!!!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Our family visited the Reptile Gardens during our recent trip to Rapid City. We have nothing but nice things to say about this place. We went at around 5pm which meant less people and fewer crowds. This allowed us more personal time with the animals that were available to touch and we had more time to chat with the zookeepers about the animals.

We highly recommend this place for any animal enthusiast, and we found the evening the best time to go. 5pm allowed us to view all three shows (snake, crocodile, and bird) and although they stop admitting people at 6pm, the gardens are open to guests already in the park until 7:30. I would plan to spend at least 1.5 to 2 hours in this park.

Very fun family outing at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I had a wonderful time, my daughter got picked to be an assistant and she absolutely loved it!! it was so fun, i will for sure be going again, the staff was for the most part wonderful, and i learned alot about some animals!