“smaller than I thought”
Review of Reptile Gardens

Reptile Gardens
Ranked #4 of 75 things to do in Rapid City
More attraction details
Owner description: World-renowned adventure park, Reptile Gardens is a must-see family attraction no matter what your age. We maintain the finest collection of tropical plants, colorful flowers, and exotic reptiles anywhere - we have more species and subspecies of venomous reptiles than any other zoo or park in the world!
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Reptile gardens was worth the visit but somewhat overpriced. Not sure i would go back as amny zoos have as many retiles

Write a ReviewReviews (1,840)
All reviews
in 30 reviews
"fun place"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my trip to reptile gardens, a HUGE variety of snakes. If you just look through the snakes, your visit will end soon. Take time to read through the amazing facts about the snakes and your trip will be worth while.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I believe my husband enjoyed this more than I did. I just wasn't impressed but with all the roadside signs we had to stop.Nice exhibits but a little boring and drab.The shows were not all great either.Its just not all its cracked up to be.Just my opinion.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I am not a reptile fan, but my 9 year old daughter is. We only spent an hour, because the other kids and dad were in the car (we didn't want to pay for the teenager hate everything girls, so they stayed in the parking lot.) The gator show was awesome, daughter loved the snakes and tortoises and would have loved to stay for the snake show.