“Excellent place to stay.”

Hilton Garden Inn Rapid City
Ranked #4 of 48 Hotels in Rapid City
Boulder, United States
“Excellent place to stay.”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

My kid, wife and I stayed in this hotel for couple of days, we had wonderful experience. This is a very good place to stay in Rapid city. The hotel is very clean, experienced very good service. The location is also good. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

2 Thank Dawood Z

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
Midwest
Reviewed 5 December 2013

this is a nice and very clean hotel! Rooms are well decorated and very comfortable. Food in the restaurant was quite good, but room service portions were pretty small and the pasta dishes came with no garlic bread. All I got was a small portion of pasta and I was still a little hungry after that. Very tasty, just small. the breakfast was confusing. I was suppose to get a free breakfast, but there was no way of knowing what was free and what I would get charged for. would have been nice to have that information before I had to pay for my free breakfast. I wasn't the only one who was confused as I heard a few other people discussing the issue with their server. Otherwise, It was a great hotel and I would definitely stay here again- though I'd bring my own garlic bread and breakfast. ;-)

Room Tip: No view to speak of- one side is the interstate, the other is the parking lot. My parking lot view r...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel and I noticed all the workers went above and beyond for us. The room was very clean. The front desk was very helpful and went above and beyond. The bartender looked up some information about a local attraction for us thought that was pretty great of him. Thank you for the great weekend and we will be returning again!

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lisasimnioniw
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed 26 November 2013

This hotel is about 3 minutes off off the freeway, over the hill and on a quiet street. If you are ;looking for clean and quiet in the Rapid City area, look here. Breakfast is very good, check in was fast, the staff was very courteous and helpful. There a re many eating options in a 5 minute radius of the hotel. The hotel seems very new and well kept.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Bill F
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

This was a clean hotel with the convenience of being located in the city. If you don't like city noises, there were train tracks next to the hotel that are very loud and busy. My children happened to love it though. The staff was kind and friendly.

Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Katiejanegirl
Aberdeen
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Love this Hotel. A great value for such a nice place. We always stay here when we come out to see our son at SDSM&T. The Hotel is in a good location for shopping, movies and food. Breakfast is very well done and we always opt for the room and Breakfast deal.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank lastew
Rock Point, United States
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I thought it was excellent all the way around. My favorite was the breakfast. I'm not a huge breakfast consumer but the oatmeal and the fruit and the juice was excellent for a low low price!! You gotta stay there!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business