“Best Hilton Garden Inn I have stayed at.”

Hilton Garden Inn Rapid City
Ranked #4 of 51 Hotels in Rapid City
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best Hilton Garden Inn I have stayed at.”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This Hilton Garden inn is one of the absolute Friendliest hotels I have stayed at. I am a Hilton Diamond member and they definitely make you feel at home. Super clean room, Gym, and Hotel in general. I have stayed at this hotel 3 different times for work and I have always had a fantastic experience!!

1 Thank Jmyracle
Hilton Garden I... R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rapid City, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Thank you so much - reading your comments makes all the hard work worthwhile. At our next staff meeting I look forward to sharing your review. I know the team will appreciate hearing it. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next stay with us. Safe travels, Tom Prestjohn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
Pierre, SD
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We just got back from a weekend getaway in Rapid City, and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. The first room we checked into did not have a bathtub, which made our four-year old daughter very unhappy so we asked to move to a room with a bathtub, and our request was honored immediately by the suberb staff at the front desk. We swam in the pool and sat in the sauna. The pool area was very clean and welcoming. We had breakfast in the restaurant. The food on the buffet was very good, and we had the option to order many breakfast items that were piping hot and delicious. All in all, we had a great stay. My only complaint was that we were unable to access the wireless network from our fourth floor room, but we didn't really mind because we were trying to escape from our e-mail for the weekend. The hotel rate was reasonable, but it seems to jump up and down depending on what is going on in the area, and of course, once the tourist season kicks in, the rates in the entire area will go way up.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Plainsgirl
Thank you for your compliments, I look forward to sharing them with the rest of our team. It was good to hear you enjoyed your weekend stay with us. I apologize for the internet access problem. We are scheduled to have the system strengthened and increase the speed and connectivity. So the next time you stay with us it will be improved. Please contact me personally if you have a problem while staying at the hotel. We'll make sure you have the access you need. Sincerely, Tom Prestjohn
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

room was good size and had good office set-up. Bathroom was cramped and the Shower water pressure was average. Gym equipment was good quality and pool looked inviting.

Hotel was inviting and cosy, but a bit out of town. Bar and breakfasts were good.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We look forward to you staying with us again. I'll ask Dave in maintenance to take a look at the water pressure. Thanks for the heads up. Travel Safely, Tom Prestjohn
Houma, Louisiana
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Best hotel stay in 10 years of travel for work. I spent Thanksgiving, Christmas and welcomed the New Year here and I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel. Very clean hotel and all of the staff take pride in their jobs. If you are going to be in the Rapid City area then this is the hotel for you!!

Room Tip: I stayed on the 4th floor which is the top floor and very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Hilton Garden I... R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rapid City, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Thank you so much. It's comments like yours that reinforce our team members are in the right career. I know they work very hard and are committed to giving great service and hospitality. We really appreciate your loyalty and choosing to stay with us. Safe travels-

United States
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I recently stayed at the HGI in Rapid City on March 9th and 10th, and similar to previous visits, the hotel remains my top lodging choice in Rapid City. Great rooms (suites are very nice), great service and food (very good breakfast). The hotel is somewhat challenging to find (kind of hidden behind a hill) but definitely worth it.

• Stayed March 2014
I glad you found us - we appreciate your loyalty and look forward to the next time you stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Safe travels.

St. Louis, United States
Reviewed 15 March 2014

My stay was booked by my employer for a day-long business meeting. The conference room was well appointed and the staff was helping in setting up tables and phone. The room was comfortable and fairly quiet. Everything was clean and well maintained. Be prepared to pay for your breakfast -- it's not free here. The buffet was very nice, though.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

1 Thank Sandra H
On the behalf of the entire staff - Thank you. It's good to hear your meeting arrangements went well. Your feed back is very important to us and we value your opinion. Think of us next time you're in Rapid City. Safe travels

Edgemont, South Dakota, United States
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Excellent staff, room was great, great location within restaurants, shopping, clean lobby and all areas. All amenities were exactly what I needed. Price was what I expected for this area. exterior was also neat, clean and convenient parking. Staff are always helpful and cordial.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you - I look forward to sharing your comments with our team members. Everyone has great pride for our hotel. We strive to earn our guest loyalty and appreciate your kind comments. Safe travels, We look forward to seeing you again we you are traveling in our area.