“yes!”
Review of Dakotah Steakhouse

Dakotah Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Dakotah Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 268 Restaurants in Rapid City
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-90
Description: We"ve always believed that dining should be a social occasion, a time when friends, family, and coworkers can enjoy great conversation over a great meal. We believe in supporting our local artisans and staying connected to our Black Hills community. At a time when the area is growing and expanding, we're striving to keep the flavor of the region alive. Inspired by the history of this area, both the aesthetics of the building and the diversity of the menu are true to our local roots, something no nation-wide franchise can duplicate. Certainly, there are other steakhouses out there, but none like ours. From the first design to the actual construction, we've focused on creating a balance between upscale dining and a casual atmosphere-crafting a chic steakhouse where the kids are welcome too. The rest is easy-buy the very best meat possible and prepare it correctly.
Las Vegas, Nevada
“yes!”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I was in Rapid city for a night and saw this place across the street from my hotel. I decided to look it up here on TA and saw good reviews so I gave it a shot. Glad I did! I had a couple glasses of the Dakotah Cabernet (excellent recomendation by the bar tender) and the dry aged prime rib-eye. I ordered it rare with a side of green beans and house salad. Everything came out as ordered and was absolutley delicious. The bar tender talked me into dessert. I cannot remember what it was called but it she described it as a cross between a custard and a cheese cake. It was definitely a great choice. If I find myself in Rapid City again, I will be sure to stop in for seconds.

Sacile, Italy
“bison steak.... fantastik!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I eated the indian soup two sister, was good (l prefere when they don't use the microwave...), but my bison/buffalo steak was superbe..... the manager from my hotel suggested me this restaurant for the steak..... and l'm very happy he did!
My waiter was Jackie and she was really kind and help my with the traslation into italian.

Rochester, New York
“Buffalo ribs appetizer”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

The buffalo ribs appetizer melt in your mouth with awesome seasoning. I could make a meal with that and their house salad.

Visited April 2014
Tucson, Arizona
“Fantastic Service!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Our server, Zach, was very friendly and helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal. We sat near the fireplace and really enjoyed the atmosphere. It was a very enjoyable meal. If we are ever back in the area, we are sure to make the Dakota Steakhouse a go-to for dinner.

Judith Gap, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cowbos”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Great food great service and close to hotel. Loved the steaks ,kid friendly . Great tables comfy chairs.

Visited February 2014