We enjoyed our stay. Our room was comfortable and very clean. The Americinn personnel were very helpful and friendly. We had a jacuzzi room at much less than a regular room at most hotels/motels. We vacation often in the Black Hills and will stay here again. The quietness of the Americinn rooms is a big plus. The continental breakfast offered a variety of choices - the waffles are always a favorite and the bisquits and gravy a nice change. The location is convenient, near the mall, restaurants, and the interstate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off I-90 (Exit 59) in Rapid City, South Dakota. While staying at the AmericInn Rapid City hotel, make time to explore the area, including a visit to the incredible Mount Rushmore, the equally inspiring Crazy Horse Monument, Wind Cave National Park, Custer State park, South Dakota casinos and the stunning Black Hills National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rapid City Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rapid City
- Americinn Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Rapid City