a much awaited get away was tarnished when a supposed computer glitched us out of a beautiful suite the second night we had booked it. Was very noisy anyway hearing anyone running down the halls, late night hollering inside and outside hotel, so not much sleep. Be sure to check what's going on in the city so may not deal with all that!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off I-90 (Exit 59) in Rapid City, South Dakota. While staying at the AmericInn Rapid City hotel, make time to explore the area, including a visit to the incredible Mount Rushmore, the equally inspiring Crazy Horse Monument, Wind Cave National Park, Custer State park, South Dakota casinos and the stunning Black Hills National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rapid City Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rapid City
- Americinn Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Rapid City