We stayed for two nights in this hotel and had a blast! I was amazed at the low room rates and the facilities and staff were first rate. Phil at the front desk upgraded us to a suite because we had requested a king size bed, but none was available at check-in. We got a huge suite with a king bed for the price of a simpler room. We loved the pool, hot tub/jacuzzi, steam room, and these two middle-agers even went down the water slide at least a dozen times! WiFi worked great, they immediately brought us some missing items which were listed on the breakfast buffet list without any questions, we had hot tea / coffee available in the lobby all night, the rooms were spacious, the bed was very comfortable, and the staff and service were 5-star all the way. We stayed at another AmericInn in Ames, IA and had a similarly good experience. We are sold on the AmericInn chain and have signed-up for their rewards program. Stay here, you won't be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off I-90 (Exit 59) in Rapid City, South Dakota. While staying at the AmericInn Rapid City hotel, make time to explore the area, including a visit to the incredible Mount Rushmore, the equally inspiring Crazy Horse Monument, Wind Cave National Park, Custer State park, South Dakota casinos and the stunning Black Hills National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rapid City Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rapid City
- Americinn Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Rapid City