My girlfriend and I stayed there for three nights in late April just after Easter. The room was inexpensive yet large (2 tvs!!!), bathroom was bright and immaculate, and the curtains were thick and kept out sunshine when we wanted to sleep in. Plenty of drawers and space to put our stuff, and lots of outlets for electronics. Free, fast, easy to connect wifi kept us connected to the world. The breakfasts were far above average, exceeding our expections to say the least. Three kinds of juice, skim & 2% milk, coffee, about 8 different pastry varieties, a few cereals, oatmeal, brown sugar, dried cranberries, granola, sausage links/polish sausage, eggs, potatoes, waffle maker, yogurt, fresh fruit...it was AMAZING! We started our adventurous days with bellies full of good food! The pool was small, but had a neat slide, and the two hot tubs were nice. The staff was extremely helpful both before we arrived with booking and during our stay with recommendations and suggestions. They had FREE freshly made chocolate chip cookies avaible right at the counter. The location was prime: connected to a TGI Fridays meant we could have a couple drinks later and walk to our room. A gas station was right across the street, and a shopping area was about a quarter mile behind the hotel. I-90 was one stoplight away, which made hitting the road for adventures easy. I could go on and on.....
The entire three day stay cost me ander $180, but would've an easy $100 more. It was just perfect...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our charming countryside decor and comfortable amenities, Country Inn & Suites provides a welcoming atmosphere to Black Hills travelers. We are located centrally between the Black Hills and the Badlands, just a short drive away from the historic Mount Rushmore National Memorial and the Crazy Horse Memorial. Our hotel features fantastic services and facilities, including an indoor swimming pool with 100-foot water slide, complimentary Internet access, a Fitness Center, and a complimentary breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rapid City Hotel Rapid City
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Rapid City
- Rapid City Country Inn