“Best restaurant in Rapid City”
Review of China Luck

China Luck
Ranked #59 of 265 Restaurants in Rapid City
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Best restaurant in Rapid City”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Very friendly. Always greet you by Mr. Morgan
Great selection of good and tasty food.
Clean establishment.

Piedmont, South Dakota, United States
“Great food great service”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Always great food and great service. Always full at lunch so the food must be good. If anyone has anything bad to say they are crazy.

“No thank you! ”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

I've been living a block away from China luck since July and today was the day I decided to try them out because I wanted some Chinese food. It was a huge disappointment. When I went in, I noticed very few people in there. No one greeted me or even acknowledged me for at least a few minutes. When the guy finally came and took my order he was fast and courteous. Told me it would be about 20 mins. I went to the supermarket nearby and brought some items. When I got back, my food was ready in less than 10 mins. When I made it home to eat my food, the chicken wings I ordered were dry with no flavor and the lettuce wrap was very salty. Luckily I had brought some egg rolls as well because it was about the only thing decent from my entire meal. The place has great potential thanks to its location but the food isn't worth the foot traffic. Even though I don't live too far from it, there's a strong chance I will probably never go there again for the rest of my time in rapid city.

gregory, sd
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Based on the reviews we read on TripAdvisor, we tried this restaurant during our recent trip to Rapid City (Oct. 2013). We tried the buffet and were quite disappointed. The food seemed greasy and blah . . . not a lot of flavor. At best it was just ok.

• Visited October 2013
RAPID CITY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, friendly service!”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

A great meat at China Luck! We had the Sizzling Beef Platter and Orange Chicken. Huge helpings that tasted great. We also appreciated the friendliness of the staff - they go the extra mile to let everyone know they appreciate the business. This is a place we will return too!

• Visited November 2013

Been to China Luck? Share your experiences!