“Ivon understands service” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersGold level
Phoenix, Arizona
“Ivon understands service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

My check inn experience at most Hampton is far superior to other Hotels. When I got my room my TV wasn't working. I attempted everything I knew as a solution before calling the front desk. Ivon said she would come right up to see if she could fix it. If not she would move me. She couldn't fix it so she moved me. The new room was faced the interstate. I could hear the truck noise when I walked in. I went down to the front desk and asked for yet another room. She didn't hesitate to accommodate my needs. i watched her treat the other guest with that same great service as I experienced. This hotel has a upgraded decor in the rooms, than most. This will be the place I stay when I am back in the area in 60 days.It is one of the cheapest Hamptons I have stayed in.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Sarah P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rapid City, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Thank you very much for your compliments on Ivon. She is a valued member of the Hampton Inn team. Your comments have been passed along to her. We were glad you chose to stay with us. Please choose us in your next visit to Rapid CIty. We look forward to seeing you!

Regards,
Sarah P.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Korean first
Billings, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

Love the hotel...every time! I stay here on most of my sales trips and I have never been disappointed. Rooms are great, staff is always pleasant. As I travel a lot I also take advantage of the rewards program, which I feel is the best! I will definitely stay here again!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your compliments about your stay at the Hampton Inn of Rapid City. We love having you here. I am very pleased that you were able to experience our very own "Hamptonality". We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Regards,
Comox, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

Travelling across country we stopped in Rapid City for the night. We actually ended up checking out of another hotel because of their terrible service, wifi, and annoying kids running up and down the halls causing much noise. We went to the Hampton and it was so much better, from the time we walked into the door, to the time we left. The lady who helped us at the reception was exceptionally nice, the rooms were a great size, beds were very comfortable. The hotel offered complimentary breakfast and the pool and hot tub were definitely a great feature. The staff was very friendly, the hotel is very clean. I would definitely choose to stay at this hotel again in a heartbeat.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sarah P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rapid City, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Thank you very much for the compliments. We loved having you here. We try to show our "Hamptonality" with all of our guests. I have passed your comments along to the department heads. Please come back and see us again.

Ssarah P.
Mobridge, South Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

We had stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn a couple of days earlier and would have stayed there again if there would have been rooms available. We couldn't have been more pleased with the facility/staff at the Hampton. Now we're torn if where we'll stay on our next trip to Rapid City, SD!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Hello Avidtravelero,

We loved having you here and we are so glad you got to experience our "Hamptonality". We appreciate the compliments and that you found our property "very nice". Your comments have been passed on to the rest of the team members of the Hampton Inn. Thank you again, and please come back and see us again.

Rawlins, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

We live in rural Wyoming and use Hampton Inn quite regularly when we have to stay overnight in Rapid City. We have always been treated wonderfully and it is always clean. We will continue to use Hampton Inn, unless Hilton Gardens has a nice discount.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Colorado Springs, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014

While traveling on business, I found myself in Rapid City and stayed at this hotel. Overall a great hotel; the staff were very friendly and accommodation great. The room and furnishings felt new and stylish. The location was very convenient for meetings.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Rapid City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

The room was clean and very large. The staff was friendly, helpful and pleasant. The breakfast was fantastic! I stayed in the Jacuzzi suite and the tub was so big I could float-and I'm not a little girl. Overall it was fantastic. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo