“Best Service I have had.”

Hampton Inn Rapid City
Ranked #7 of 48 Hotels in Rapid City
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I usually stay at Hampton Inns, but the service of this one was excellent. We came in after 8:00 pm and was looking for cookies (which they don't serve after 8:00 pm) they offered to make a new batch, which we declined, but was amazed they offered. Upon check out on Saturday, we did not have time for breakfast and was looking for the breakfast to go bags, they do not offer those on the weekends, but again was offered to make up a couple, we declined due to the inconvience to the staff. I have never been treated so well by staff. I will stay there anytime I am in Rapid City. Facility was also very clean.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sarah P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rapid City, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments. I have passed them along to all the team members as well as given them directly to the team mmembers that you came in contact with. We loved having you here and would love for you to come back and see us again.

Blessings,

Reviewed 19 March 2014

King suite with pull out couch was great for wife and 3 boys. we stayed one night and were very comfortable in the suite. Two TVs provided entertainment for the kids and us. Hotel is centrally located and has easy access to the interstate. It was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast staff was great and so was the food. I would highly recommend this hotel for guests with kids or for couples.

1  Thank Tyler S
Sarah P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rapid City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

We are so glad that you stayed with us at the Hampton Inn. Please come back and see us again soon. We loved having you here.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

The staff was extremely accommodating and gracious. We were a group of women traveling to attend a formal function. The staff allowed us early check-in for both rooms, which enabled us to change from our traveling clothing to our gowns in privacy and comfort. We enjoyed a delicious and wonderfully diverse breakfast on Sunday morning. Better than any other hotel breakfast offering I've experienced. The weather had been nasty during the night, and we were hesitant to start home too early. We lingered over our breakfast and truly enjoyed ourselves. Thankyou. We'll be back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. We loved having you here and I am so glad that we could make your request for an early check in happen. We do our very best to esnure that we take great care of our guests.

Please come back and see us again and experience our "Hamptonality".

Blessings,

Reviewed 10 March 2014

We had a group of nine, including 4 young children and a baby. The staff was so helpful and patient with our active group. The kids (age 4-8) loved the water slide, and so did I (age 62)! The rooms were very clean, comfy, quiet and attractive. The family suite was very nice.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sarah P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rapid City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Thank you very much for your great comments. We loved having you here. Your comments have been passed along to all of the team members here at the Hampton Inn. Please come back and see us again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

My check inn experience at most Hampton is far superior to other Hotels. When I got my room my TV wasn't working. I attempted everything I knew as a solution before calling the front desk. Ivon said she would come right up to see if she could fix it. If not she would move me. She couldn't fix it so she moved me. The new room was faced the interstate. I could hear the truck noise when I walked in. I went down to the front desk and asked for yet another room. She didn't hesitate to accommodate my needs. i watched her treat the other guest with that same great service as I experienced. This hotel has a upgraded decor in the rooms, than most. This will be the place I stay when I am back in the area in 60 days.It is one of the cheapest Hamptons I have stayed in.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Sarah P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rapid City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank you very much for your compliments on Ivon. She is a valued member of the Hampton Inn team. Your comments have been passed along to her. We were glad you chose to stay with us. Please choose us in your next visit to Rapid CIty. We look forward to seeing you!

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Love the hotel...every time! I stay here on most of my sales trips and I have never been disappointed. Rooms are great, staff is always pleasant. As I travel a lot I also take advantage of the rewards program, which I feel is the best! I will definitely stay here again!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your compliments about your stay at the Hampton Inn of Rapid City. We love having you here. I am very pleased that you were able to experience our very own "Hamptonality". We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Travelling across country we stopped in Rapid City for the night. We actually ended up checking out of another hotel because of their terrible service, wifi, and annoying kids running up and down the halls causing much noise. We went to the Hampton and it was so much better, from the time we walked into the door, to the time we left. The lady who helped us at the reception was exceptionally nice, the rooms were a great size, beds were very comfortable. The hotel offered complimentary breakfast and the pool and hot tub were definitely a great feature. The staff was very friendly, the hotel is very clean. I would definitely choose to stay at this hotel again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Sarah P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rapid City, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Thank you very much for the compliments. We loved having you here. We try to show our "Hamptonality" with all of our guests. I have passed your comments along to the department heads. Please come back and see us again.

Ssarah P.